To improve patient care by developing the collaboration, education and support of regulated eye care professionals: Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Opticians and Eye Care Support Staff.
To become Canada's leading not-for-profit eye care group in the areas of:
- Eye care professional collaboration
- Parental eye care knowledge for improved child outcomes
- Teacher training and resources support
- General eye care health information
- Supporting eye care charities
- Supporting eye care research and development
- Discounted services for ECPs including insurance and legal support
Our greatest goal is to elevate eye care to empower individuals to reach their full potential.